Our goal is to help you connect at White Chapel and to take the next step in your relationship with God. Whether it's finding a life group, serving on Sunday mornings or going on a mission trip, you can find more information by scrolling down this page.
- Starting Point is a class for those interested in making White Chapel their church home.
- This class focuses on the mission, purpose and beliefs of White Chapel.
- It is offered on the 1st Wednesday night of each month at 7 PM.
- If you would like to attend the nextStarting Point, please email Pastor Brent.
We believe that life change happens best in the context of a small group. Every week at White Chapel, people meet together at homes, coffee shops and other various places around town to grow closer to God and connect with others. Some groups are based around a common interest such as men's basketball, while other groups gather with a common purpose to share a meal, study the Bible and to encourage one another on in their spiritual journey.
If you are looking to make meaningful connections with others and grow closer to God, there is no better avenue than to get involved in a group at White Chapel. If you are interested in finding a group contact Pastor Brent.
One of the best ways to meet people, develop relationships, and grow as a follower of Christ is to serve. And it’s not just on Sundays! Serving opportunities are available throughout the week. We have many opportunities that need your unique God-given talents and passions.
- WHITECHAPEL KIDS- A fun, interactive environment where kids are safe, learn truths of God's word, and have a blast! For volunteer information contact Sarah Galbreath.
- KIDS CLUBS (Wednesday PM)- contact Misty Lewis.
- LIFE GROUP LEADER- contact Brent Birch
- WHITE CHAPEL STUDENTS- contact Josh Boldman
- MULTIMEDIA- contact Randy Bishop
- WORSHIP BAND- contact Randy Bishop
- HOSPITALITY- contact Melanie Landen
- PRAYER TEAM- contact Melanie Landen
- COFFEE & DONUTS- contact Dave Wolgemuth
- INFORMATION DESK- contact Nancy Chinault
- MAINTENANCE- (Painting, General repair work)- contact church office
- SINGLE MOMS MINISTRY- contact Judy Howell
- FOOD PANTRY- contact church office
For any additional information call the church office at (386) 767-5470.